A full-day exploration into the Andes heart. Get to know two of the most beautiful places in the Ecuadorian Andes; the Cotopaxi National Park and the Quilotoa Lake. Contemplate the natural richness of the National Park and feel the pure breeze coming from the Cotopaxi volcano. Stand in awe to the Quilotoa lake and its turquoise waters that resemble to a gigant mirror. Live a remarkable experience
- Quilotoa Volcano
- Cotopaxi National Park
- Museum of the Cotopaxi National Park
- Limpiopungo Lagoon
- Departure by bus from through the Panamerican Highway admiring the diverse ecosystems of the route, as a clear sign of the majesty of the Andes.
- We continue to the Cotopaxi National Park, arriving at the botton of the impressive active volcano.
- Visit the Museum Park, the Limpiopungo Lagoon and and through an interesting hike will reach the forest of chuquirahuas to 4200 meters. (if the weather permits).
- We reach the Quilotoa Volcano, which has in its crater a stunning turquoise lagoon, making it one of the most beautiful landscapes of Ecuador.
- We take a short hike to appreciate the magnificent view of the volcano (if weather conditions allow).
- Free time for lunch (not included).
- Full time adventure tour 10 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Cotopaxi National Park
- Optional Gratuities
- Services not specified in the tour
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Operates on Thursdays
- Pick-up time: 07h00 –08h00am
- Pick up from: Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels:
- Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, NH Collection.
- Cancelation: In case of cancellation of 48 hours or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.