Guayaquil also called the Pearl of the Pacific is a must-visit while in Ecuador. Famous for its pictoresque parks and plazas, delicious food and warm people, Guayaquil is a destination you can't miss and the best way to discover its highlights is by traveling along the main streets and avenues.
- Simon Bolivar Park
- La Rotonda
- Las Peñas
- Guayas River
Traveling along the main streets and avenues of the city we will visit the Simon Bolivar Park, The Guayaquil embankment, La Rotonda with the statues of Bolivar and Saint Martin.
We will then visit the colonial neighborhood of Las Peñas, where we can admire the magnificent wood architecture where every house is a work of art.
From here we can take a panoramic view of Guayaquil and the Guayas River.
- City Tour 3 hours
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers
- Optional Gratuities
- Meals and Beverages
- Services not specified in the itinerary
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Operates everyday
- Pick-up time: 08h30-09h00 am
- Pick up from: Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels:
- Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Hampton Inn, Hilton Colón.
- Cancelation: In case of cancellation of 48 hours or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.