Picturesque plazas, baroque 17th-century cathedrals and the snow-covered peaks beyond form a backdrop to a vibrant city in motion: indigenous in traditional garb and bowler hats mingle with mestizos amid the sing-song voices of street vendors, newspaper sellers and shoeshine boys, while the scent of Andean cooking spills out of open-sided restaurants and food stalls. - Lonely Planet
- La Mariscal
- La Basílica
- Plaza Grande
- San Francisco
- El Panecillo
Discover Quito with style on board our original 1914 Trolley, which are a replica of the trams that circulated in Quito in the last century.
- We begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels in Quito are located. Then we head to the historic center to visit the Basilica del Voto Nacional, where we will stop and give a brief explanation of this majestic church. Later we reach the Plaza de la Independencia, where through a walking route we will see the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace and the La Compañia Church, recognized for its adornments and gold altars.
- Tour will continue towards the Church of San Francisco, built in the seventeenth century. (Entrance to churches are not included). Then we head to the Mirador del Panecillo, a place renowned for its beauty, where you can admire a beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito.
- After the tour, passengers can return to their hotel or have time for lunch in the Zona Rosa of the city known as La Mariscal to continue in the afternoon with our optional excursions: Equatorial Monument, or Quito by Night & gastronomic.
- City Tour 4 hours
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers
- Some Admissions
- Optional Gratuities
- Services not specified in the tour
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- We operate daily
- Pick-up time: 07:45 –08:30 am Monday to Saturday
- Pick-up time: 14:00 –14:30 pm Sundays
- Pick up from: Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels:
- Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, NH Collection.
- Cancelation: In case of cancellation of 48 hours or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.