The Historical Park is an 8 acre theme park that recreates the republican life in Guayaquil during the 19th century. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and ecological paths, the place is also a natural sanctuary for the local wildlife. Locals and visitors come often to enjoy a day of recreation, culture and learning. A must-visit
- Wildlife area
- Urban architecture area
- Traditional area
- Visit the famous Historical Park that allows you to live the memory of Guayaquil from the past with its characters, traditions and architecture.
- Tour to the Historical Park 3 hours
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers
- Entrance to the Park
- Optional Gratuities
- Services not specified in the itinerary
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Operates from Wednesday to Saturday
- Pick-up time: 08h30 –09h00am
- Pick up from: Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels:
- Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Hampton Inn, Hilton Colón.
- Cancelation: In case of cancellation of 48 hours or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.