Travel through history while walking the paths of the Ingapirca Arqueological Complex. The “Wall of the Inca” also called Ingapirca, is a fascinating construction that combines the coppery brown of adobe used by the Cañaris Culture with the turquoisish andesite stones brought by the Incas. The result, an extraordinary work of masonry with a rich history to be told
- Ingapirca Ruins
- Ceremonial Baths / Pilaloma Site / The Plaza or “Kancha”
- The Condamine / Storage and workshop structures
- Moonlight Calendar / The Ellipse / Wineries / Camino del Inca “Ingañan”
- Cañar Market (Sundays Only)
- The archeological site of Ingapirca is located 80 km north of Cuenca, we will visit the archeological site to observe each one of the buildings such as “Cañaris” and “Incas”
- Then, we will visit the museum located next to the ruins.
- Return to the city of Cuenca.
- City Tour 8 hours
- Museum next to the Ruins
- Admission to the Ingapirca Ruins locals $3 ; International $6
- Optional Gratuities
- Services not specified in the tour
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Operates on Mondays
- Pick-up time: 08h00 –08h30am
- Pick up from: Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Carvallo, El Dorado, Macondo, Eagle House, Victoria, St. Lucia, Mansion Alcazar.
- Cancelation: In case of cancellation of 48 hours or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.