A provocative journey to the senses that combines flavors and culture. Try first the best artisan chocolate. Then, discover the wonderful Guayasamin museum , which holds the most complete collection of the legendary artist's work Oswaldo Guayasamin among other important collections of art. Finally, we visit the traditional neighborhood Guapulo to enjoy a canelazo in the cozy cafes of the area. An experience to remember!
- Plaza Foch – “Zona Rosa”
- Casa Museo Guayasamín
We start our journey in the northern part of the city by the commercial, banking and hotel area of Modern Quito.
- Then, we visit the Plaza Foch, known as the “Zona Rosa” of the city, where we can explore, feel and taste a world of flavors and sensations in a tasting of artisan chocolate, cocoa Fine Aroma, accompanied by a cup of hot chocolate.
- Following this we will move to the Casa Museo Guayasamin, Ecuador’s most important artist of the modern era, and know the great value of the artistic heritage assets that this artist left the country.
- Ending this unforgettable evening, we will visit to the traditional and historic neighborhood Guápulo where we will walk its quaint cobbled streets and its incomparable landscape overlooking the valleys surrounding the city. There, we will taste a traditional canelazo quiteño in one of the bohemian-style cafes that characterize this picturesque area; and we will get to admire the church of Guápulo, and old colonial building monastery.
- At the end of the tour we will be able to stay in the hotel or in an area of restaurants.
- City Tour 4 hours
- Guayasamin Museum entrance
- Artisan chocolate tasting
- Canelazo tasting
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers
- Some Admissions
- Optional Gratuities
- Services not specified in the tour
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Operates on Tuesdays
- Pick-up time: 14:00 –15:20 pm
- Pick up from: Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels:
- Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, NH Collection.
- Cancelation: In case of cancellation of 48 hours or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.