Admire the elegance and pictoresque colonial arquitecture of Quito by night; the best time to contemplate the beauty of its patrimonial buildings and churches. On board our 1914 trolley we will take you into a journey of history, colors and lights. Discover why this historic center is the First World Cultural Heritage. A must-see
- El Panecillo
- Historic Center main streets
- Historic Center main churches
Admire the splendor of Quito by night on board our our original 1914 Trolley, which are a replica of the trams that circulated in Quito in the last century.
- We begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels are located. Then we head to the Historic Center to admire the spectacle of the illuminated churches and its main tourist attractions, offering some unique landscapes in our city. (Tickets not included). The tour continues to the Mirador del Panecillo, recognized for its beauty, where you can delight with a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito.
- During the tour, the guide will tell you about the culinary diversity of the city and traveller will enjoy a little taste of this.
- Finishing the tour, passengers can optionally choose for a dinner at one of our recommended restaurants (return to the hotel by the passenger)
- City Tour 3 hours
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers
- Some Admissions
- Optional Gratuities
- Services not specified in the tour
- Prices are per person for shared services.
- Operates from Thursday to Saturday
- Pick-up time: 18:15 –19:00 pm
- Pick up from: Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels:
- Sheraton, Dann Carlton, Howard Johnson, JW Marriott, Holiday, Nu House, Hilton Colon, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Swissotel, NH Collection.
- Cancelation: In case of cancellation of 48 hours or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.